This eclipse can be considered another cosmic nudge toward creating a better balance between responsibilities to the world and to make a greater change.This eclipse can be considered another cosmic nudge toward creating a better balance between responsibilities to the world and to make a greater change.This eclipse can be considered another cosmic nudge toward creating a better balance between responsibilities to the world and to make a greater change.
We believe objects with past lives or cultural relevance have a depth that can be felt. Join us in bringing the world full circle and explore cultures and rituals that share the common thread of humanity. Stay Wild.
If you received your order with defective jewelry please immediately contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of delivery. We also recommend sending us a picture of the broken item.
We guarantee that any damaged item upon arrival will be replaced. Only if the item is one-of-a-kind or out-of-stock we will offer a full refund.
We will provide a shipping label for the item to be mailed back to us. Once the jewelry is returned, you will have the option to have a non-defective piece sent, issue a store credit, or receive a full refund.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order and will work hard to remedy the situation to the best of our abilities.
VINTAGE JEWELRY: is fragile by nature and should be worn with care. Child of Wild is not liable for broken vintage jewelry.
CHILD OF WILD DESIGNS: We offer one-time free repairs or replacements within 60 days from your purchase for our Child of Wild brand jewelry produced in-house. After 60 days, there is a $25 fee for repairs if the item can be fixed.
OFF-BRAND JEWELRY: jewelry that is made by another brand, but that is sold on our website, is not guaranteed a replacement. We will work diligently to get you a replacement from the artist. We also recommend reaching out to the artist personally.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: If the item is worn then we cannot accept a return or replacement.
Please reference the Care Commandments for tips on how to protect your jewelry.
1. Thou Shalt bathe bare: Late Night swims & skinny dips are for you, not your jewels.
2. Thou Shalt mind the chemistry: Precious metals & porous gems (such as turquoise) shalt not vibe with ammonia, chlorine, & other chemical solvents found in cleaners, perfumes, & Lotions.
3. Thou Shalt Buff with Love: Polish with a 100% cotton cloth or a special jewelry cleaning cloth.
4. Thou shalt put an X on the O: always keep your gems in a closed box or baggy to prevent oxidation and tarnishing.
5. Thou shalt be easy, baby: vintage and hand-made gems are fragile. please wear with care.